Recently, a very special breakfast was in order. It was our Trio’s 9th Birthday, and we always have a special breakfast on birthdays in our house. Usually, it is my husband’s specialty of ‘Birthday Number Pancakes’, which we have blogged about many times. But this time, I had plans. I really wanted to make French Toast, and just like the kind I had had so many times growing up, at a particular restaurant. The crazy thing is, I cannot for the life of me (yet) remember, what restaurant that was! It’s one of those questions I’d love to ask my Mom, but can’t.… Read More
Here is the Egg Bake we’ve been making that some of you requested we post. It’s quick and easy! Promise!
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (in can)
- 6 Eggs
- 1 C Chopped ham or 5 or so cooked breakfast sausage links, diced
- 1C Shredded Cheddar Cheese and 1 C Mozzarella
- 1/2 C Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat eggs in bowl, adding a 1/2 c of milk. (Or water. Or 1/2 C each!)
- Pop open crescent rolls can, unroll it, and lay into 9×13 baking dish-pressing edges together. (No need to spray or grease.)
- Sprinkle ham or sausage (or both!) onto crescent dough in pan.