The other night, my husband said he was making his chili and cornbread for dinner. The whole house bursted out in cheer, except for me. I am TIRED of that. I said so. He said, “Have you got any better ideas?” And I said, “Not yet, but I’ll get one!” I found a fine variation that would give me something new, yet keep the family happy with something similar. It was a HUGE, huge hit. There was plenty left over too, so I loudly announced, “The leftovers are mine until they’re gone! Called it!” ; ) I’m fast like that.
This is SO easy to make!! Especially if you can get your husband to cut up the raw chicken for you first. I can. ; )
- 1 pound Raw Chicken Breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 whole Large Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin (We didn’t have any-I skipped it.)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (I don’t measure stuff like that.)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper (Or that.)
- 1 can 28 Oz.