Here is the Egg Bake we’ve been making that some of you requested we post. It’s quick and easy! Promise!
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (in can)
- 6 Eggs
- 1 C Chopped ham or 5 or so cooked breakfast sausage links, diced
- 1C Shredded Cheddar Cheese and 1 C Mozzarella
- 1/2 C Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat eggs in bowl, adding a 1/2 c of milk. (Or water. Or 1/2 C each!)
- Pop open crescent rolls can, unroll it, and lay into 9×13 baking dish-pressing edges together. (No need to spray or grease.)
- Sprinkle ham or sausage (or both!) onto crescent dough in pan.